ED170 Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Safety Course
(Class 4 Laser) QLD Radiation Approved Safety Course
Cost: Online / by Correspondence – Special Price $479 now $299 per person
The Queensland Radiation approved ED170 Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Safety Course, for class 4 laser is a theory-based course, which focuses on the clinical aspects of IPL and laser treatments and the required safety standards as determined by the Queensland Radiation Safety Act 1999 under the Queensland Government.
The course is a mandatory licencing requirement for practitioners wishing to conduct IPL and Laser treatments and can be conducted through distance learning or in the workplace.
Benefits of Achieving the IPL/Laser safety Officer’s Certificate
- Mandatory Licensing requirement to conduct IPL and Laser treatments in Queensland/WA and Tasmania apply
- Other Australian states are soon to adopt a similar system for both laser and IPL treatments
- Decrease insurance issues and potential litigation
- Gain credibility and confidence from your patients/clients
- Laser and light Physics
- Understanding the mechanics of and IPL system
- Clinic application of IPL permanent hair reduction
- Clinic application of IPL photo rejuvenation
- Laser in cosmetics medicine and dermal therapies
- licensing, state regulations and future legislation change
- IPL and laser risk assessment
On completion of the Queensland Government Approved Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Safety Course, you will receive
- The Queensland Health Approved Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Safety Course Certificate – ED170 which is required
to apply for the Queensland Radiation Approved Use Licence – compliant with the Queensland Radiation Safety Act 1999
This certificate to apply for your use licence is Recognised by the Radiological Council of WA, QLD Radiation Health and Tasmania.