Intense Pulsed Light – IPL + Refresher Courses
Cost: $2,990 (Discounts available on group bookings)
Duration: 3 days practical training
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), includes many wavelengths of light which can be filtered to acquire the wavelength needed to reach the desired chromophore target (melanin, water, Haemoglobin, porphyrin). IPL can target multiple skin conditions including vascular disorders, pigmented lesions, acne, hair removal and photo damaged skin.
Due to technological advances, IPL’s clinical outcomes are becoming increasingly comparable to cosmetic laser systems.
By including IPL in your practice you are able to offer clients a larger range of skin rejuvenation treatments. This course is designed to give you the foundation skills and underpinning theoretical knowledge that is required to implement Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), Super Hair Reduction (SHR) and Light Emitting Diodes (LED) into your practice.
Intense Pulsed Light
- Underlying theoretical skills and knowledge of IPL & LED light systems
- IPL combined with Radio Frequency (RF)
- IPL Hair Reduction including Super Hair Reduction (SHR)
- IPL Skin Rejuvenation
- IPL Pigmentation Therapy
- IPL Vascular Therapy
- IPL Acne Therapy
- LED Photo rejuvenation
- How to successfully implement IPL and light therapies into your practice
Prerequisite – Certificate IV, or Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
Dates: To be advised. Enquires please call or email.
*Bonus Offer includes – ED170 – Laser & Intense Pulsed Light Safety Course
On successful completion, you will receive:
- A Statement of Attendance
- The Queensland Radiation Health, approved ED170 – Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Safety Course Certificate – compliant with the Queensland Radiation Safety Act 1999