Duration: 2 days practical training
Skin needling also known as; micro dermal needling, percutaneous or collagen induction therapy.
It involves the creation of tiny needle like pricks into the skin. The technique creates multiple pricks using a specifically designed device with needles to encourage regeneration of the skin via the wound healing process.
Skin needling is becoming a popular non ablative skin rejuvenation treatment and is very successful at rejuvenating the skins surface. By including treatments into your practice, you are able to offer clients a larger range of skin rejuvenation treatments. This course is designed to give you the foundation skills and underpinning theoretical knowledge that is required to implement skin needling into your practice.
You will learn
- Origins of skin needling and different needling devices used
- Understand how to treat differing skin conditions for skin rejuvenation, pigmentation, scarring, acne
- Phases of wound healing
- Providing client comfort during treatment
- Treatment parameters and protocols
- Home care
- How to implement treatments successfully into your practice
Prerequisite – HLTIN402B Maintain infection control standards in office practice settings, Certificate IV, or Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
Dates: To be advised. Enquires please call or email.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- ‘A Statement of Attendance’