Light Emitting Diodes - LED + Refresher Courses
Cost: $990 (Discounts available on group bookings)
Duration: 1-day practical training
Light Emitting Diodes (LED) are a non-invasive, pain free, continuous light and they do not produce thermal heat to injure the tissue. However, they do transport enough energy to stimulate a response from the body to heal itself through a photochemical reaction that takes place within the centre of the cell. Skin has the incredible capacity to absorb light and transform it into energy that can stimulate healing through cellular regeneration, this enables the tissue to replace old cells with new cells and increase collagen production.
By including LED in your practice you are able to offer clients a greater range of skin rejuvenation treatments. This course is designed to give you the foundation skills and underpinning theoretical knowledge that is required to implement LED into your practice.
- Underlying theoretical skills and knowledge of LED
- Wavelength selection for skin condition; acne, skin rejuvenation, rosacea, wrinkles, anti-inflammatory, wound healing
- LED in conjunction with other aesthetic treatments and frequency of treatments
- How to successfully implement LED therapy into your practice
Prerequisite – Certificate IV, or Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
Dates: To be advised. Enquires please call or email.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- A Statement of Attendance